Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Terribly sleepy

This afternoon, I felt terribly sleepy. I sent a chatting message to Daniel if it was OK with him to nap. He strongly disapproved that idea.
I was a little bit upset (for sure!). We argued for quite some time, but still he held fast to his thought. He thought sleeping wouldn't ease my labor. I should have exercised more instead. Walking is what he recommends best (as some books do too).

Oh... I envy to other pregnancy women who could enjoy their pampering themselves with spas, massages, napping, etc during their third semester, especially approaching their due-date.
I, myself, still work on correcting students' thesis, doing laundry (our baby's clothes), etc.
To be honest, ever since I got pregnant, I only napped for more or less 5 times. (well..this might not be the exact number, but trust me...my fingers can still accommodate the frequency of my nap)

I do understand though that when he told me to exercise, he wanted it for my own good.
I just feel really exhausted now. My body is getting heavier to carry, I hardly sleep well especially at night and my back starts to hurt.
What I want is to rest just for a while........