Tuesday, January 29, 2008

It's coming any time

My sister-in-law is now in hospital too. The water has started to leak since this morning and she has got the flex starting from last night. Baby "Joshua Alexander Kurniadi" will be born sometime today, I suppose.

Wow! I guess "Charlene Avery Kurnianto" doesn't want to be left alone. Just now, I started to have the flex. I called the doctor and asked his opinion of whether I should go to the hospital now or wait for stronger contraction to come. He was about to do the operation. Lucky me! I still had a chance to consult him. "It's about time", he said. "Once the contraction is going on every 10 minutes, go to the hospital and I'll see you there".

Just to make sure my condition is just perfect for the labor, I try my best to stand - I dried my hair standing, ironing the baby's clothes, etc.
Of course, to prepare myself better, I also re-read the pregnancy books I have been reading lately.
I took a notebook and a pen to keep track of the contractions going on.

No comments: