Monday, June 04, 2007

Miss you, my blog

Whew..finally! I had a time to really relax (well..not necessarily relax because I still have a lot on my plates).
For the last few days, I had been trying to log in to this blog. Unfortunately, I completely forgot what the username and password was. Anyway, I figured it out now. Whew!!

I have got a lot of good news to tell:
Our parents from my side moved in with us.
Some may say that this is not good news because we are now living under the same roof. I have to say that let's see it from a positive point of view. We eat dinner at home - our mom cooks for us.
As I always budget a certain amount of money for dinner, I allocate the money to my mom to shop. Things are getting better ;) Eat more nutritious foods, spend quality time together and many more.

We are about to build our own home.
Once we prayed to God that we would like to have a home and a car for our future kids to take shelter from the burning sun, blowing and freezing wind at night....
We have been trying our best to save our money. For sure, tithing is a MUST. It's been our privillege to be able to save some of our money entrusted in our lives to also help others (funding missions, sponsoring our beloved brother to study at uni, etc). God has been good to us.
We are blessed to bless others and yes, that's true!
We are still lack of cash, but we keep our faith in HIM. He is our provider and as HIS words say everything is possible! AMIN! ^_^

Our sister-in-law is expecting.
They got married in November last year (2006) and just two weeks ago, cheerfully they let us know of the good news! Good for them! Congratulations!
On one hand, I am happy.... On the other hand, well...it's tiring for me, actually having my father-in-law "bugging" me with his questions of when we're going to have our own.
It's strange because he never directs the question to my hubby (which is his own son).
So one day, I sort of complained to him saying why didn't you help me out when he questioned me with that same-and-over question. Calmly, Daniel said, "Well....Why should that bother you? Just disregard that! Don't ever think about it seriously."
Deep inside my heart, I told myself not to take it seriously but another voice said that I should be respectively polite to my dad-in-law and that I shouldn't disregard him. I just can't dare to do thing like that.
At other time, when we were paying a visit to my sister-in-law, I shared my feeling to her. I told her things I need to say. Feeling relief, we went home as the clock suggested that it's time to go.
In our bedroom, I told my hubby that I intentionally shared my feeling to my sis-in-law because I know she will let my dad-in-law know of this. Hopefully, and I can only hope, that this pressure will cease pretty soon.
Honestly, I can't blame the fact that all parents would expect grandchildren from their own bloods (read: sons and daughters). It's just that when it's not yet HIS time, let's not push ourself that hard!

Above all, in everything that we have in our lives, we give thanks!
In everything that we haven't got, we give praises for He is a faithful God and our provider. He knows the BEST for us!
What we have in mind may not be as perfect as HIS thoughts/plans, so let's keep our eyes on HIM and walk in our FAITH in HIM! ^_^