Friday, June 15, 2007

I am expecting! Hurray! Praise the LORD ^_^

Last Wednesday, Daniel and I figured out that I am pregnant - a six-week pregnancy, said the doctor.
It was all started about a week ago, in the afternoon between 11 and 2, I always felt like I almost got fainted - black out, I should say. At first I thought perhaps it was just a PMS. Recalling my previous experience, it wasn't the way it used to be. I then told Daniel about it and we decided on Tuesday afternoon after lunch to buy a test pack.

On Wednesday morning around 6.30, I woke up and next thing is... Daniel jumped onto our bed and happily he said, "POSITIF! It's positif!" We then walked into our bathroom and checked the result. Indeed, it was positif!
Daniel was so thrilled, he decided to take a day off from work. I had a morning class to teach, so I rushed to campus. After my class, plenty of SMSes filled my cell. My dad-in-law called me on my cell congratulating me. I then called Daniel and we decided to check to a doctor and do some tests in Semarang.

On our way, I got nausea. We then decided to have lunch in Ungaran - just didn't want to have an empty stomach. Anyway..to cut the story short, in the doctor's room, we had an USG test. Praise the LORD! The fetal is in the womb. He/she/they??? (Who don't know) is so cute and tiny. It's so amazing looking at the creation of our great GOD.