Thursday, March 23, 2006

Whew...rough draft tugas dah kelar

Thanks GOD!!!!! Thank you so much!

Akhirnya tugasnya yang lesson plan..Children's literature udah kelar!
Well..masih rough draft sih..tp Mey udah kirim ke Prof-nya supaya bisa dikasih input gitu deh ^_^
I have spent so much time on working on this!

I still need to work on some other assignments, though!
I still have my literature review! I also have my other lesson plan!
Last but not least, I have my reflections/ journals to write, and the themed poetry collection!

With God, all things are possible! - is actually the motto of Ohio State!
I didn't know at first, but then as I read the poetry of "My America", I figured out that!
O Wow! Even in this "crazy" world of America, they still believe that with GOD! and only with GOD! all things are possible!
I wish all believers believe this! What a great impact believers can do to this crazy world! Not only in the United States, but all over the world, including Indonesia which is still my home country!

No comments: