Monday, March 20, 2006

God is good, indeed!

This morning I woke up and prepared Koko's lunch box.
We still have the long bean and shrimp for Friday's CAREcell. I had put that in the fridge so I thought it would be allright.
I also placed some popcorn chicken! (Don't know why but my hands kept adding the chicken inside the container)
I, myself, don't know why I did it.

I then continued sleeping as Koko left home for working.
I woke up, I guess at around 10. I had actually woke up and spoke with God in my sleeping position, but later on I decided to really get up and bow on my feet and pray!
As usual, I took my time alone with God reading the word of God and prayed.

Next, I checked my email and yes... chatted with some people.
Until I ate the same lunch as what I prepared for Koko. O dear! It's not fresh anymore! I tried to call Koko, sent emails and messages to let him not to eat that!
I'm afraid he will simply pour it over the rice, then he can't eat!

Now I know why my hands didn't stop adding the chicken to Koko's lunch box.
God knows that! and He works through my hands! Thanks GOD!

This is not the end of what God has done in my life.....in each daily life ^_^
I was about to take a bath, suddenly there was a ring from the UPS (post office) - delivering a package.
If only I were taking a bath, I needed to pick it up at the post office!
Wow...GOD! You are awesome!

I was just checking some websites of job vacancy. "Accidentally", my toes pressed the stereo under the desk and it was Don Moen's songs!
The song "God is good" really spoke to me personally! I also cried remembering of how more than good He is to me personally.
I began to praise Him more! I used to praise Him while showering....
Lately, because it's winter...not everyday I take a bath... so I don't praise Him (specifically praise HIM..lifting up my voice...enjoying my time with HIM...knowing that He enjoys my praises and worships) in daily basis!
I keep praying and meditating His words...but I know...it's not enough!

He also loves to hear my praises and worship dedicated to HIM! and only HIM alone!
I'm thrilled today! Even though I finally go to campus late...
I know that I am choosing the best! to prioritize my God first!
(Seek God first! - Matthew 6:33)

I love You, my Jesus Christ! You are so true! ^_^
This is my life as a living sacrifice to You, my Lord.....

No comments: