Thursday, February 09, 2006

What's wrong with me?

I don't know what is wrong with my body.
Is it homesick? I don't know
Do I miss makanan Indo? Yeah..to be honest... I miss them so much!

Hari ini Mey muntah 2 kali...
makanan yg Mey udah makan buat breakfast keluar deh, jd Mey sebelum ke kampus makan lagi...
Mey belum cerita ma Koko krn takut ntar kalo cerita bikin Koko kepikiran di kantor.. malah kagak isa konsentrasi...
Jadi ntar deh tunggu sampe Koko pulang dr kantor.. ^_^

God... Thanks for giving me this body to feel the sickness that I may thank to You all the time for my health.
It is paid by the Cross ^_^ Once again Thanks God!
More than anything I want to say, "I love You, my Love Jesus Christ!"

In the name of Jesus Christ and in my faith in You, I believe and I proclaim that I am healed by Your blood, my Lord. Amin!

No comments: