Thursday, February 16, 2006

I did cry........

Too bad... I just could not stand the pain of my toothache.
On my husband's shoulder I cried. It's kind of funny but I asked his permission first to cry because I don't want to make him feel sad too looking at his beloved one cry.

I had been struggling with this pain for almost a week in the middle of so many assignments. Whether I like it or not, I still needed to work on those porjects.
That's why I forced myself to continue doing those!
Today is like a relief. It marks the beginning of my long weekend where I can really take a total rest for my health.

When we were about to sleep, Koko said that he was hungry. I offered him an instant noodle (because that's the only one we have at the moment).
He said he just didn't want to because he worried that I would be too tired.
He was thinking of me....
I then forced him to do so, and he woke up accompanying me in the living room while I was cooking.
He ate it and we went back to our bedroom and chatted for a while then I fell asleep.

No comments: