Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Kung n Bo break the agreement

This morning Dada n Mom-mom went out for breakfast and home visit. Just before we left, Charlene was about to sleep but she peeked when mom was taking her blue jeans.
She immediately figured it out that mom was about to leave. She began cranky and asked for accompany. Though she had drunk enough, she wanted some more - wishing to keep me longer with her. Interestingly, she tried her best not to close her eyes since she knew I would leave her as soon as she closed her eyes :p What a clever little girl ;)

As we went back home, Charlene was on Bobo's embrace. Kung proudly told Mom that Charlene had been sleeping on her lap but as Bo held her, she was awake.
ARGggghhh...NO! Charlene was not supposed to be held in the morning during her sleep time.
As a result, Kung and Bo are not allowed to hold Charlene this evening (sort of punishment, I should say).
I should also be consistent with what me and my husband had agreed on ;)

Anyway, Charlene wanted to drink more, but after a few minutes, she threw the milk up.
I had to wipe her - all over her body - and finally changed her clothes, powdered her body and warmed her with the "minyak telon".
On my embrace, having me telling her that "Mom is here with you. Mom is not leaving you", within seconds, she slept ;)

No comments: