Friday, November 03, 2006

Writing 4 conference

This afternoon after my TFEC class, I hurried to go Daniel's office to get hooked to the internet connection to do my "Writing 4 conference class".
Some students are already online before the agreed time at 1.30 p.m.

Haven't had my lunch, I was kinda starving. I tried to eat but it didn't work out well. Some students kept bugging me with the questions of when to start the class, how to set the conference, why no one invite them, etc.
I was stressed out!!!

I thought my students knew how to do the conference, but my mistake! It was an absolute mistake!!! About half of the students are unfamiliar about it, not to mention, some other unpredictable "X" factors such as different version of yahoo, off lights, etc.

So I finally ended up to schedule another meeting with the students next week. Hopefully I can book the computer lab.

No comments: