Monday, April 17, 2006

I ain't get the job

Lord, I ain't get the job. I just got a call and the Human Resource Officer notified me the result. Due to my circumstances of J-1 visa, I couldn't get the job.

I am not planning to question You, my Jesus 'coz You are unquestionable
I am not planning to doubt You, Lord because doubt doesn't exist in your dictionary
I am not planning to leave You, my God for I belong to You
I am not planning to depart from You, my everything as I am in Your embrace
You hold me closer into your sweet, sweet embrace

As David wrote, "My soul, praise The LORD!"
I demand my soul to praise You, my JESUS! 'coz with no doubt You deserve my everything!! Yeah...it's true! You deserve my everything, Lord!
I even have no right to claim all that You have given to me as mine! They are all YOURS, my Jesus!
You give and take away... You give and take away ^_^

I cry and I am hurt as I surrender all to You, Lord but again, I keep telling my self that all belong to You, Lord!
I offer You my total sacrifice, O Lord ^_^
It's painful seeing my husband's sad eyes every night. It's heartbreaking losing things that seem convincing here with Koko's career. My heart scatters picturing him searching for "unseen" jobs he really loves back in Salatiga.
I do believe You, my Jesus that You prepare every single detail in our lives starting from the beginning. The best is yet to come, isn't it, Jesus?
You open up the "unseen" jobs, the "unopened" ways and many other things ^_^

Lord, is it my birthday present from You? If it's so, I still thank You, Lord!
I do have questions in mind, but I don't question Your authority in my life.
Let You answer my questions in due time.

All things that we experience are nothing compared to all things You had been through while living on earth. O Lord, my heart is filled with gratitude for all the examples You have modeled.
Thank You, my Jesus! ^_^

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"sight beyond what I see
YOU know what's best for me..

prepare my mind, prepare my heart
for whatever comes, I'll be ready

strength to pass any test
I feel I am so blessed
with You in control, I can't go wrong..."

-I'm gonna be ready, Yolanda Adam-

don't be afraid, God will be in every step of your way, so be ready...the best is yet to come ^.^ I'm very sure of it...