Tuesday, January 03, 2006

A strange call this morning

Whew... I got a strange call early noon from a woman looking for my husband.
I asked her if she wanted to leave a message, she ended up the conversation!
Then late noon, a man called and asked when he would be able to see our apartment. He claimed that someone named Sandra gave him our phone number!
It is our phone number!

But hey! we don't even know any ads in craigslist to offer this apartment.
Besides, we are still under the lease 'till September 2006!
What on earth is he calling me/us??

She must have made fool of this poor guy!
Irresponsibly use our cell phone???? I know it's kind of easy to track of someone's phone number here in the US!
Anyway..I said to this poor guy that I didn't know anyone whose name is Sandra.
We didn't advertise anything in the craigslist. Also, we were on lease 'till September 2006 in addition to the fact that we rent it from someone else- Mrs. Kauffman, to be exact!

No comments: