Friday, September 16, 2005

Spagettiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii plus pangsit goreng

Today I was so tired; thus, could not wake up early in the morning to prepare something to eat for my dearest hubby.
Actually last night, we chatted and he said he would like to hang out with friends together while having lunch.
Probably that was why I didn't wake up 'cos I know that I didn't need to cook :p

By the time I woke up, my husband was kissing me and said "see you tonite"
I then woke up and took him to the front door :)

Taking lunch, I went to the Super 88 supermarket and bought some ingredient to make "pangsit goreng" to bring it to Marblehead tomorrow

At about 9, Koko went home and we ate the spageti (uhm...I suddenly forget how to spell that word???? Am I too hungry???)
Yummy....but as usual I added up the chilly sauce from Indonesia (Esti, my friend, brought it to me) and pangsit goreng dong!!! hahaha

No comments: