Thursday, September 15, 2005

My goodness...should I open my notebook or not?

Today I read some articles at the library and took note in my notebook.
Hurray! Koko did it for me...installing the software used at the Boston University wireless connection and it was successfully done :)
Thanks sayang :)

After all, I had to run to my class at the GCB ("Guitar Center" Building).
I recorded all notes there....Whoops.....no one had opened up a notebook and I was so confused whether I should open it up or not (which means noise...especially when the computer starts) or I would not be able to follow up the discussion...
Too bad...I didn't open it up and didn't really concentrate to the lesson today :(

Anyway...Classes ended and I went to the T-stop and got on the bus to Riverside and there at the station, Koh Indra and my dearest hubby were there waiting for me.
Luckily, there I also met Christine and we got to the car together...

The care cell ended up earlier than it used to be :p
At around 12, we'were at home already and got to sleep 'cos the next day Koko would go to the office.

No comments: