Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Our wedding anniv...

Exactly today, November 21st, 2007 is our third wedding anniv.
Mom and Dad, my sista only sent out SMS(es) to us early in the morning. My uncle in Jakarta called at home to congratulate us but we left home already. I had a morning class to teach and Daniel drove me to campus and headed to office.

Two guys from the office chatted me and congratulated me too. They also asked whether I would be back helping at Forindo or not. Sadly, I had to say NO. I'd love to dedicate my everything to our baby (and babies??). It will be my privilege to be a full-time mom ;)

Talking about food... for dinner, Mom cooked special dishes for both of us: "Mie siram" with fried shrimps and eggs... Hmm...Yummy!

That's not the ending....
Late at night around 11 when I was sleeping, I was waken up by the sound of my SMS. It was from our beloved pastor in Boston, Pastor Zee, Buk-e (Kak Lita), and their two wonderful jewels: Cherissa and Kayla. It was so sweet that they remembered our wedding anniversary.

No comments: