Thursday, September 21, 2006

The telephone rang while we were asleep

I'm kinda sleepy today.

Last night Ko Dani and Me had slept soundly around 9 p.m. Suddenly, around 10 p.m., the telephone rang.
First of all, it was our home phone. It rang for about 1 minute or so, but no one answered the phone. Finally a second later, my cell phone rang. I didn't answer the phone, Koko did. Apparently it was Jeremy on the phone.

It was kinda late. Jeremy said that it would be just a 15-minute short discussion on the phone. Unfortunately, it ended up to be a 2-hour phone and skype conversation.
At first, I was forcing myself to stay sleeping regardless of the conversation Koko and Jeremy had.
But NO!!! That didn't work out that well. I just couldn't sleep! so I woke up and listened attentively to the discussion too.

Once in a while, I took note of important decisions, follow-ups, and plans Formulatrix Indonesia had to take into consideration in the near future!

Whew.... finally the conversation was ended. but HEY!!!!
I couldn't sleep anymore! I stayed awake. Finally I responded to some emails that night around 12 midnight! hehehee...
Then Koko sort of complaint saying that I shouldn't stay awake! I should go to bed!
So I went to bed (again!)

Before we went to bed, we prayed to the LORD...giving thanks...and proclaiming our faith in HIM that He will do miraculous things abundantly in our lives!