Friday, June 16, 2006

Father's Day

Whew...Mey rasane bete abis...

Hari ini udah hari Jumat (I don't even realize that today is Friday already! 'till I accidentally look up to the calendar)...dan belum ada keputusan pasti besok hari Minggu mau ngapain buat Father's Day.

Kita (Angel and I) baru dikasih tau kalo kita mesti take responsibility over the Father's Day event.
For me personally, it was a shock! (Ternyata Angel juga kaget banget begitu baca email hari Selasa).
O well..and then after brainstorming ideas...(Thanks to Christy for her brilliant idea)...eh..something happened.... and so on and so forth...
Finally..up to now...we haven't reached the final decision mau ngapain...

Anyway, ini habis ngobrol ma Angel lewat chatting..
We think...it would be better to just eliminate the sand idea :p

Thanks GOD! At least my husband is not a late-minute person...jadi kagak stress tiap hari! hihihi :p

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info » »