Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Got another A

Thanks GOD! I got another A for my other courses.
I pray Lord that this semester I could get an excellent grade "A" for all my courses.
I pray (if You allow me, of course), I want to graduate within the highest top rank "Summa Cum Laude".
This is not only be a living offering to You but also a present for my dad, especially because he isn't able to attend my graduation. At least from the diploma, he could be proud of his beloved daughter.

Lord, Thanks! You have been faithful and good to me and my family. I do believe that You will always be faithful 'till the end!

Lord, this morning I pray that You work in us even more Lord.
Show us Your hearts to us and force Your will in our lives that we may live under the canopy of Your love.

Koko berangkat rada siangan hari ini. Ternyata setelah turun kebawah, Koko ketinggalan busnya. Trus kita ngobrol bentar. Akhirnya Mey bilang ma Koko kalo mau sembayang, jadi Koko tutup telponnya.
Maklum jadwal "kencan" Mey ma Tuhan Yesus kan setelah Koko berangkat kantor, jadi tinggal berdua doang ^_^

Tadi pagi sebelum Koko berangkat kantor, Koko kasih tau kalo Jeremy sampe ber"sumpah serapah" karena AMINEF Jakarta mengharuskan kita pulang.
Trus Pak Piet juga menyarankan supaya Mey kontak langsung ma Varinia Grannum aja selaku representative disini... Varinia sekarang lagi out of office, jadi kagak bisa dihubungi. Kira2 kapan yach? bisa kontak lagi? Semoga ndak terlalu lama deh! :)
Anyway, kita berdua serahin semua ma Tuhan lah ^_^ God is good, indeed!

GOD is GOOD all the time! and His goodness endures forever! (That's for sure!)

No comments: